We Buy Cars
Whether you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned Chevrolet, or you’re simply looking to get rid of your current vehicle, you’ve come to the right place because Defouw Chevrolet wants to buy your car. What’s more, you can sell us your car with no purchase necessary! Keep reading to learn more about why you should sell your car to our Lafayette dealership.
Why Sell Your Car to Our OEM Dealership?
Once you’ve decided that trading in your car is the best option for you, Defouw Chevrolet will happily take the vehicle off of your hands! We’re committed to offering customers fair prices for their vehicles. After you receive an offer for your vehicle, you can take the offer and you’re under no obligation to purchase another vehicle. Or, you can choose to take the amount and put it towards the costs of your new car.
Why should sell your car to our Chevrolet dealership? For starters, we carry a diverse selection of new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles. So, whether you’re looking for a family-friendly SUV or an eco-friendly sedan, we’re sure that you can find the right vehicle in our inventory. We also offer our customers the following in-house perks:
- A rotating selection of money-saving new vehicle specials and used vehicle specials.
- A service center for routine maintenance repairs, and a collision center for major damages.
- Convenient online tools such as a finance application and a payment calculator.
Sell Us Your Car Today!
When you’re ready to sell your car, Defouw Chevrolet is here to purchase it from you! Contact us at 765-340-8134 if you have any questions about the selling process. We look forward to taking your car off your hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is KBB Instant Cash offer a real offer?
- The Kelley Blue Book® Instant Cash Offer is a real offer for a specific amount to purchase your vehicle or apply the amount toward another car. It is based on specific elements of your car, like installed options, specific conditions (such as dents and mechanical issues), and local market demand. One of our KBB Coordinators must go over the vehicle to verify the condition and details.
- How long is my offer valid?
- The KBB Instant Cash Offer is valid for 7 days.
- How do I get paid?
- We will cut you a check the same business day during regular business hours.
- What is the process?
- Step one is to schedule an inspection. Step two is to have your vehicle inspected by a KBB Coordinator and our Mechanic. The third step requires us to process the data and give an offer. The entire process takes 45 minutes to an hour.
- What is the difference between KBB Instant Cash Offer and KBB Trade-In Value?
- KBB Instant Cash Offer takes the following information to calculate a real offer: the VIN number, installed options and accessories, the CarFAX history, specific cosmetic flaws, vehicle wear items, and mechanical issues. KBB Trade-In Value gives an estimated range based on like vehicles and their condition. We recommend using KBB Instant Cash Offer and being as detailed as possible to give an accurate value.